L-GLUTATHIONE as a “skin whitening agent” and “master antioxidant”: It improves immune system also helps in preventing cancer especially Liver Cancer. It protects our body free radicals & reactive oxygen molecules and Is required in detoxifying nicotine. Helps our Liver in detoxifying our body. Appears to protect against the dangers of heart diseases, premature aging and chronic illness.
What can L-GLUTATHIONE do for you in High dose?
- Whitens the skin
- Dark spot remover
- Prevent/remove pimples and pimple mark
- Anti-aging and anti-wrinkles
- Makes your skin smooth, fresh and radiant
- Increases sperm count for men with low sperm counts
- Low glutathione levels are found in immune compromised individuals, Neuro-degenerative diseases such as multiple sclerosis, ALS, Alzheimer, and Parkinson’s disease, arteriosclerosis, male infertility, pregnancy complications, cataracts, damage from many pharmaceutical drugs, cancer and poor survival rate for patients with AIDS
L-Glutathione acts as one of the major detoxifiers in the body, but it must be in the reduced form to work properly. Sometimes glutathione will be listed on the label of a product, however it won’t be specifically listed as being reduced. The unreduced form is much cheaper and isn’t metabolically active. Riboflavin, niacinamide, selenium, lipoic acid and glutathione reductase are all essential cofactors for generating reduced glutathione. Once the cysteine moieties become oxidized, they combine to form cystine. Cystine taken by itself is poorly absorbed.
Glutathione in increased dose posts a remarkable good ‘side effect’ such as “SKIN WHITENING”.The greater the exposure to toxins, the faster the body uses up its supply glutathione. Without the protection of Glutathione, cells die at a faster rate, making people age quicker & putting them at risk for toxin induced diseases including cancer